Thursday, March 3, 2011

We are running a survey to see how we are doing, and we have received some amazing customer feedback!

We are running a survey to see how we are doing, and we have received some amazing customer feedback!

Here are some of the great customer comments we received, thanks to everyone who participated! We are lucky to have such terrific customers.

“Professional, good to deal with. I get the impression that I would be less likely to experience customs issues working with TRG than with other brokers. Good company and I think it is very cool that you relocated to Bozeman - good for you guys!”

“I was contacted by one of your people who explained the bond process to me and told me how I could save money with you and made the whole process easy. Very professional!”

“I had a lot of help with understanding what my company needs as a customs bond. The bond prices were excellent and will use TRG hopefully for years to come. Thanks.”

“Very happy with rate and coverage of our current bond. We have been with you several years and there has never been any problems.”

“I have found TRG to be helpful with any questions I ask. I also appreciate their website being user friendly.”

“What I love about renewing our custom’s bond with TRG is the friendly service, quick turn around and the wealth of knowledge the service team has. All questions are answered promptly. I was not sure how to change our physical address on the bond but all I had to do was to call TRG and they new the answers and guided me through it. Thanks”

“TRG’s staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They always keep their customers well informed of new products and any issues with the current ones. They are a pleasure to work with. Our bond renewal is always flawless and they have made our transition to an ISF self-filer seamless! Thanks to them all!”

“TRG has provided me with one of the best customer experience. Fast and reliable service.”

“I’ve always had great experience in dealing with the TRG folks. They seem to be extremely customer-focused.”

“My experience with TRG has been most helpful to our company in that TRG was very knowledgeable and informative about bonds and how buying direct could and did save us money. Personable staff that knows how to market without being an annoying sales person just trying to make commission. Overall I am pleased with our relationship with TRG and look forward to making our business together better, stronger, safer and insured!”

No comments: